- 2 slices of cooked and smashed Anauá yam
- ½ of a medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- two egg yolks
- two whisked egg whites
- 1 grated small carrot
- ¼ cup of milk or water that they am was boiled in;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Method of Preparation:
- Pre heat the oven at 200 ° for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients slowly, then add the whisked egg whites.
- Prepare a soufflé dish of approximately 4 cm deep by passing olive oil or butter on the bottom to prevent sticking. Spread the doug hand leave it in the oven until golden brown.